Cornerstone actively engages on issues impacting cross-border movement of goods and services, regularly monitoring developments and working with Congress, executive branch agencies and broader coalitions to minimize disruptions to international trade and achieve our clients’ specific policy and regulatory aims.
Our senior professionals bring long-time experience and expertise to a host of trade issues – from free trade agreements, to navigating tariff issues, to other forms of international supply chain challenges. We have substantial capabilities in advocacy on trade issues, trade policy and regulatory expertise.
We connect the dots between stakeholders and policy professionals in the trade space and utilize our knowledge to fight for our clients, build coalitions and stay ahead of the curve.Contact Us
- Trade policy and legislative advocacy
- Export promotion programs and Foreign Agricultural Services (FAS) issues
- Free trade agreements and negotiations
- International supply chain
- Tariffs and other trade barriers, including recent developments on Section 232 national security and Section 301 retaliatory tariffs
- Anti-dumping (AD) and Countervailing duties (CVD)
- Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT)
- Trade agreement modernization
- Generalized System of Preferences (GSP), Miscellaneous Tariff Benefits (MTBs), Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)