Economic Development Services
Cornerstone’s Economic Development Practice Group provides a client-centered approach to site selection and economic development opportunities that match corporate investment with maximum government incentive.
We recognize that building political capital at the local, state and federal levels is critical to ongoing success of any venture. Our approach to the services we offer is unique because we combine our extensive political relationships with the know-how of economic development policies and processes. Our economic development professionals listen to, and learn from, our clients to best position them for success.
- Confidential intelligence gathering
- Creative problem solving
- Incentive identification, analysis and negotiation
- Interfacing with state and local governments
- Political branding
- Political footprint mapping and analysis
- RFI/RFP planning and assistance
- Servicing relocation, expansion, or start-up
- Site selection and targeted visits assistance
- Strategic planning
- Targeted partnership development