Cornerstone’s Economic Development capability takes a unique approach to its services by combining its extensive political relationships as one of the nation’s leading lobbying firms with a common-sense know-how of economic development policies and processes. We provide a client-centered approach to site selection and economic development opportunities that matches corporate investment with maximum government incentive, all while building political capital at the state and federal levels.
We listen and learn from our clients to best understand their objectives and priorities and what criteria drives the bottom line. Our work includes:
- Political footprint mapping and analysis at the primary and supplier levels
- Strategic planning
- Confidential information gathering and RFI/RFP processes
- Site selection assistance and targeted visits
- Interface with state and local governments
- Incentive identification, comparison and analysis, and negotiation
- Servicing relocation, expansion, or start-up
- Creative problem solving
- Political branding – upfront and ongoing
Whether one is launching a new product line, searching for a low cost alternative site, consolidating, or starting from scratch, an organization’s approach and coordination with local, state, and federal officials is critical to the opportunities for maximum success and can have lasting direct implications. Cornerstone will help deliver that success.