Providing a client-centered approach to site selection and economic development opportunities that matches corporate investment with maximal government incentive.
We recognize that building political capital at the local, state and federal levels is critical to ongoing success of any venture. Our approach to the services we offer is unique because we combine our extensive political relationships as one of the nation’s leading lobbying firms with a common-sense know-how of economic development policies and processes.
Our economic development professionals listen and learn in-depth from our clients to best understand the client’s objectives and priorities and what criteria drives the bottom line.
Primary Services Offered
- Political footprint mapping and analysis at the primary and supplier levels
- Targeted partnership development
- Strategic planning – Campaign creation through execution
- Confidential information gathering and RFI/RFP processes
- Site selection assistance and targeted visits
- Interface with state and local governments and political leadership
- Incentive identification, comparison and analysis, and negotiation
- Servicing relocation, expansion, or start-up
- Creative problem solving
- Political branding – upfront and ongoing
Whether a client is launching a new product line, searching for a low cost alternative site, consolidating, or starting a green field operation from scratch, the approach and coordination with local, state, and federal officials is critical to its success. Cornerstone will help deliver that success.